Monday, January 11, 2010

I Have a Plan

I have so many UFO's I've decided to have three going at once. I will put one in my frame, one in my hoop and machine quilt one. I'm going to try and keep up this pace for the year to see if I can get them all quilted. I guess the problem with that will be some of my UFO's aren't even at the quilting point and that also doesn't include any quilts that might in the design stage. Not being one of those people who won't start a new project until my others are finished,I guess I'm doomed to always have UFO's!
Actually I'm about to start a new quilt. LOL It's a Log Cabin quilt for a group challenge. I really have to do this one because the Log Cabin is my favorite block. (good excuse, right?)

2 comments:

anne said...

oooh I love that quilt, what is the name of the pattern.

Vesuviusmama said...

Is that an Ulmer quilt frame? I have one, and yours looks familiar. That is, once I get past drooling over the beatiful quilt you are working on. I like your idea. I have a large frame, an Ulmer Frame, and several hoops. I should get a couple going, too, and see what happens. God knows I couldn't go any slower!