Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hand Quilting

I've been really busy piecing blocks binding quilts and table runners and hand quilting a UFO. I'd say it's approximately 10 years old. (maybe, she laughs) It's been a few months since I did any hand quilting. Look what I did to these needles! Now I've bent needles before, but never this bad and never at the eye. I'm thinking these were defective. Won't buy those again.

Here is a picture of the UFO I'm working on. It was paper pieced using the Sew Precise! by EQ. I'm just about finished the quilting, and then on to the binding.

1 comment:

Vesuviusmama said...

You know, I bend my hand quilting needles all the time. I put them back into the pack, and I love the contrast of a bent needle side by side with a straight one. The UFO looks great - before you know it, it will be another notch in your belt!