Friday, February 5, 2010

Snowed In?

Well this is the weekend for me to make lots of progress on my projects. Supposedly we are in for a whopper of a snow storm. It should have started by now, but as I look outside I can't find one snowflake. But don't worry, snow or no snow I will be quilting and crocheting this weekend.
This evening I finished cutting the strings for the swap and pinned the binding on a mini quilt. I will do some work on my afghan tonight while I watch one of my favorite shows, Medium.
Tomorrow I plan to start by sorting through some more scraps and then hopefully do some machine quilting.
That's my plan. Now come on snow!!!

2 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

We got snow today, along with some sleet. It is nice being snowed in, except that I have my work laptop and work to do, so I'm not sewing as much as I would like to. I hope you are having/have had a productive and creative day!

https://www.morgan.hess.morgansquiltingandcuttingblog.com/search?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.morgan.hess.morgansquiltingandcuttingblog.com said...

Char, You enjoy yourself.... even if it does not snow...yet from what I see on the news looks like lots of snow for many. I just pulled out some yarn, myself to do an afghan, for my daughter who lives in MD. Plus working on some blocks too! Have a great weekend! Hugs Morgan