Friday, February 5, 2010

Snowed In?

Well this is the weekend for me to make lots of progress on my projects. Supposedly we are in for a whopper of a snow storm. It should have started by now, but as I look outside I can't find one snowflake. But don't worry, snow or no snow I will be quilting and crocheting this weekend.
This evening I finished cutting the strings for the swap and pinned the binding on a mini quilt. I will do some work on my afghan tonight while I watch one of my favorite shows, Medium.
Tomorrow I plan to start by sorting through some more scraps and then hopefully do some machine quilting.
That's my plan. Now come on snow!!!


Vesuviusmama said...

We got snow today, along with some sleet. It is nice being snowed in, except that I have my work laptop and work to do, so I'm not sewing as much as I would like to. I hope you are having/have had a productive and creative day!

Morgan's Quilting and Cutting Blog said...

Char, You enjoy yourself.... even if it does not snow...yet from what I see on the news looks like lots of snow for many. I just pulled out some yarn, myself to do an afghan, for my daughter who lives in MD. Plus working on some blocks too! Have a great weekend! Hugs Morgan