Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Scrapbag

Well, no sun again here in Hatfield Pa. So I can't show pictures of the lovely red,white and blue fabrics I pulled from my stash. I pulled them to make a table topper for July 4th. If I start now, maybe it will be finished by then. (or maybe July 4th 2011)
So I thought you might like to see 2 more of the UFOs just waiting in line patiently to be finished.

The first one is truly a scrap quilt. It even has a pieced border of the same scrappy fabrics.
This second one is a Fons and Porter pattern. It's appliqued and pieced. I still don't have a clue what type of border this one will have.

I will be trying to finish my Oklahoma Back Roads quilt this weekend. It's one of the items on my Spring To Finish Challenge list.

Enjoy your holiday weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!!! LUV YA!!!

No comments: