Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back To Snowballs

Today I finished a baby blanket, quilted another UFO and finally got back to my Snowball blocks I think I should find a few multi color dot fabrics. These look a little boring. You know how I feel about color, you can't have too much! These are fabrics I picked up in Massachusetts last week when we visited Boston U.
I really like paisley, so you know I couldn't resist this one. The dots are for the snowball quilt and I just couldn't pass up the cute birds.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love color too! Definitely throw some more fabrics in there. Which shop were you at in MA?

Shay said...

I must cofess I used to think fabric with birds was for little old ladies, but lately I'm loving all things birds. It's all so cute ! Or perhaps I'm turning into an old lady ...whatever.

Your snowball quilt is going to be so sunny and cheery ...I cant wait to see it finished.