Friday, July 2, 2010

T.G.I.F. !

I don't know why I had soooooooooo much trouble making these booties. I'd already made them a year ago out of this cute Ducky fabric. These are the booties from Amy Butler's book little stitches for little ones. The first time no problem, but this time everything went wrong. First, the lavender fabric was supposed to be the lining, but due to me putting the velcro on the wrong side, the dot fabric became the lining. Next I put the sole on wrong so the outside was the inside.
I worked on these last night but I had so many problems, they weren't finished until this afternoon.
My sister will be giving these booties as a gift. I hope the new mother likes them! Whew!!!!!!!!

HAPPY 4TH !!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Quilt Inspiration said...

We love your blog and all the beautiful items that you create. The booties are extremely cute and colorful.
Best wishes from Marina and Daryl at Quilt Inspiration

Dee said...

I just love these little things! Where were they when my big kids were really little? LOL