Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wayback Wednesday

Today for "Wayback Wednesday" I thought I'd show something different.
In my profile I said I enjoy embroidery. Well, while in the on going process of purging my sewing room I found these.

These are parts of jean legs which were embroidered by me in the 70's. (can you tell?) The Palm tree was a big hit. I did quite a few of them and made a little cash for my efforts. Everything was done free hand. I actually drew the tree onto the jeans with an ink pen!
Now that I've found them, maybe they will find their way into a quilt.

Here's a picture of our resident "Lioness" enjoying her summer. She loves being out doors. Are you enjoying your summer?




1 comment:

Betty said...

That is great art work! I also embroidered my jeans in the 70's. Now I wish I had kept them.