Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wayback Wednesday

Yikes!! Today's Wayback Wednesday is my one and only Halloween quilt. It was paper pieced using Sew Precise by EQ. I enjoyed pulling fabrics from my stash for this quilt. I machine quilted Bats in the borders of this quilt. Of course this was before I had a clue what I was doing with machine quilting. So don't look too close! It hung in my daughter's kindergarten class for Halloween and also made appearances at a few Girl Scout functions.
The label is my favorite label ever.





6 comments:

Renée's Country Crafts LLC said...

So Cute Char! Looks like it was a lot of fun to make. How old is your daughter now? Dare I ask!
Renee

Shay said...

Oh that's cute! We dont really do Halloween here which is a great pity because it would be a good excuse to do a quilt as pretty as that one.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Very cute! Sometimes it's fun to look back at our early starts.

Vesuviusmama said...

That IS a cute label! And I'm seriously going to start making some seasonal decorations - all these bed-sized quilts take too long to finish and I want some reminders of what I love doing up and around me all the time!

Raewyn said...

What a cute quilt - even the quilting!! What a cool label too.

Rika said...

What a lovely quilt!