Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday

Good Monday morning! I had a busy weekend. First I shampooed the carpets on the main level of my house. That was Friday. Needless to say I wasn't good for much after that. For the rest of the day I sat in m sewing room and hand sewed bindings. I went to Hobby Lobby on Saturday with my sister to buy yarn. That turned into an all day trip as the store is about an hour away. On the way back we had to stop at Joann. On Sunday morning I made the usual big Sunday breakfast. After breakfast my wonderful husband and I went grocery shopping. We also went to a new produce store whose opening was very much needed! The place was packed.
After arriving home and unpacking numerous bags, I made dinner, cleaned the kitchen and finally got to sit down and watch the Eagles with my hubby and crochet for the rest of the evening.
Ok, so you're probably wondering what this fabric swatch has to do with this post. Are you one of those people who puts all your coupons in one place and only looks at them when you need one for a particular store or item? Well I am. While going through my coupons this morning I discovered one for this fabric. It's by April Cornell. Now available at Joann!

3 comments:

Stella Jones said...

I love that fabric swatch. Gorgeous colours and pattern: not quite pink, not quite lilac. So are you going to buy some of it now you've found the coupon? What will you make with it if you do?
Blessings, Star

Shay said...

Scarily I have that fabric or something eerily similar....

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Sounds like a very busy weekend! Beautiful colors in the fabric swatch.