Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nothing Finished!

 I am so behind! This time last year I had cookies baked by now!
I have a large family, two brothers, two sisters and lots of nieces and nephews and greats.
My sisters and brothers and I take turns having Christmas eve dinner. We go in age order, so as I'm the oldest last year was my turn again. I cleaned decorated and baked and cooked for weeks.
My brother-in-law took this picture because he was so impressed with the cookies.( he likes sweets, so that's not hard)
This year with the painting disrupting everything, I hope to make my first batch of  cookies today! Maybe?
On top of everything, I took before pictures of the rooms before we stated painting and I can't find them.
This is a picture of last years Christmas tree. I haven't decided on the color scheme for this year. Stay tuned. I hope to have pictures by next week. Unless  something else needs to be painted!

3 comments:

Shay said...

The cookies will be baked, the tree will go up, and the photo's will be found.

Cut yourself some slack. Painting is an all consuming job - and I'm sure your painting looks fabulous.

Oh and can you send me the cookie recipe please because I havent done any yet either...

Betty said...

That tree is beautiful! Save yourself some time and worry and just use that theme again!

Laura said...

Do what you can and don't worry about the rest! Because of everything going on here this year, I passed on everything...no decorating, no cards, and no baking. And I'm about to start my painting project LOL.