Saturday, September 24, 2011

Rainbow Scrap Challenge and a Winner!

It really has been a long time since I posted anything for the scrap challenge. I finally got to play around a little this week. The color this month is black!

Scrap Thingy's 308 Today I’ll try and finish these up. I am spending the whole day sewing. My wonderful husband is spending the day with Morgan. It’s college day in Philadelphia and they get to visit all museums and other attractions for free. My husband loves museums, so I’m sure they’ll have a wonderful day!

And now what you’ve been waiting for, the random generator picked # 15.

                     DIANE you are the winner!

Thank you all for entering the giveaway.

Morgan says thank you for all the birthday wishes!

10 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to the winner and thank you for hosting your give away.

scraphappy said...

Great black blocks. So glad you found time to sew.

april said...

Oh, your blocks are beautiful! So striking!

Gill said...

Congratulations Diane!

Shay said...

Congratulations to Diane and thanks for hosting Char.

Quilter Kathy said...

Very cool blocks...you have some great fabric scraps there!

Scrappy quilter said...

I love those. Great blocks.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Dynamic black blocks...the pop of color is perfect.

Raewyn said...

Gosh I found some B&W scraps when I was sorting mine yesterday.. and wondered what to do with them - now I see they will make great blocks!

Diane said...

Thank you so much for the DS Fairgrounds fabric & floss! I love it ... still deciding what it will become. Hope Morgan had a great 19th bday :)