Saturday, January 28, 2012

Last Red Rainbow Scrap Saturday

 

I didn’t really work on anything red this week. I was too busy piecing my string quilt and working on these.

                  Creations 190

Which reverse to these.

                  Creations 193

I needed to make all this baby stuff for my sister’s first grand who decided to come early. The shower is today and his quilt is not quite finished.

I also worked on this, which is the second PIP!

                  Scrap Thingy's 369 

Come back tomorrow. It’s my birthday and I am having a giveaway.

9 comments:

Rosa said...

Beautiful projects!

The Slow Quilter said...

Nice looking bibs, and congradulation to your sister for her first grand.

scraphappy said...

Happy birthday! Great looking bibs, too bad the baby came early before the quilt was ready. My first daughter was a month early and hardly anything was ready. She didn't seem to notice.

Betty said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Deb A said...

Happy Birthday! Great job on all the baby things. Hope you were able to get everything done in time.

Vesuviusmama said...

Cute bibs! And what are the other things? Burp cloths?

Ellen said...

Cute projects!

Mary Johnson said...

Love the use of Yo Yo's in this one!

Mary Johnson said...

Love the use of Yo Yo's in this one!