Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lots of Pips! (and no Gladys)

Oh my! Piles and piles of these,

                       The Loot! 103

                       The Loot! 104

Have led to lots and lots of these!

                        3905125938_ab7d2daa72_m

I have 15 quilts ( not including the ones that are out of sight) in different stages that really need finishing. Some just need quilting, but others……. well let’s just say may or may not be on the design wall!

I’m determined to get them all done this year!

Being that it’s the new year and all are you working on your Pips? Or have you started a new project?

 

Pips = Projects in Progress, not the singers!

8 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I put a huge dent in my UFOs - down to just 6 that need quilting by the long armer as funds come. So this is the year of NEW and I am keeping to small projects.

Sheila said...

I'm trying to finish up all the projects I started and didn't finish last year. That includes fabrics I bought with definite projects in mind.
Also 2 sew along challenges. Didn't need the challenges, but gave into temptation :(

Shay said...

Love the String quilt Char. I started a rainbow log cabin from strips over the weekend (inspired by you!)

I have plenty of WIP's here and I;m planning an assault on them in the next couple of weeks. I need to move on to other exciting projects but I cant do that until I've finished some of the old ones first!

Raewyn said...

Hope you have a fun year finishing all your quilts - I wouldn't like to count mine - but would also like to try and finish the odd one too! Am hoping for one a month - gulp - I've said it out loud!! BTW your string blocks look really good!

Betty said...

I started taking inventory of my 'pips' and the number grew too quickly and I stopped. I've always heard that innocence is bliss. lol! I am conflicted, I know I NEED to finish some things, but I really WANT to start a new project.
Best of luck on your finishing endeavors.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Char are you going to quilt them yourself?

Abby and Stephanie said...

Best of luck with your quilt finishes. I love your fabric piles and LOVE string quilts.

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

I want to finish up mine too this year, I have some really old ones that I have no interest in but they are still in the back of my mind that they need finishing!