Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year New UFOs!

I'm really happy to welcome in the new year. Just like everyone else I had a number of things to get done last year. Well some things were done and some, well, not so much. So with the new year I have lots of opportunity to get a head start on all the UFOs from last year and start making some new UFOs!
I've joined Stephanie at Loft Creations so now I'm a Pipster. (see button on sidebar) I will be working towards getting some of my "projects in progress" finished. I surely hope to get more done this year than last. You may recall I wanted to get 12 charity projects done, one each month. Well I only managed 4 and a few blocks for Margaret's Hope Chest.
So this week sees me armed and ready to take on the challenge of finishing the UFOs!
Wish me luck! Maybe you'd like to join the Pipsters! 

And so this post isn't entirely about my failure to finish everything I start, look beautiful fabric!
I joined the Serious Stash Swap at 15 Minutes Play and look what I received from my swap partner Mary! I just love the black and white prints.

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I only have 6 UFOs left from last year and I am not stressing to finish. I am for playing with some new. Love the pile of fabrics. And your new banner is so pretty.

Shay said...

Good Luck Char. I entered the new year with 7 unfinished quilts (Not sure how that happened ) but unlike last year I don't have a detailed plan on finishing them. I'm just going to go with the flow in 2012.

Good luck with your finishes.

Shay said...

Good Luck Char. I entered the new year with 7 unfinished quilts (Not sure how that happened ) but unlike last year I don't have a detailed plan on finishing them. I'm just going to go with the flow in 2012.

Good luck with your finishes.

Stella Jones said...

That's four more than I did, so very well done.
Happy New Year to you and your projects!

Sheila said...

Nice collection of fabrics. Love your new banner! My plate is overflowing. haha.
Happy New Year!