Friday, January 20, 2012

Pincushions!

I’m linking up today with Beth’s Pincushion Parade. I’ve got lots of them. I enjoy making them and I do have a few that were gifts.

                             Sewing Room Pics 009

These were all made by me except the magnetic ones of course.

                             Sewing Room Pics 011

Here’s the jar full of pincushions that sits on my sewing table

                              Sewing Room Pics 013

These are inside, oh minus the kitty parts!

                              Sewing Room Pics 016

Two gifts and a giveaway win.

                             Sewing Room Pics 017

Last there’s this bunch that I made for the Multi-Culti Bazaar. These are filled with fiberfil, sand and Lavender and smell really good every time you touch them!

Go over to Live Laugh Quilt and check out all of the other wonderful collections.

7 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

This has been fun browsing everyone's pincushions - I have one - from a swap. I just am not a pincushion gal - prefer little tins.

B J Elder said...

What a great assortment you have made! You have been a busy gal. Hope you sell LOTS.

Alicia said...

Hi you sure have a lot of them. All are beautiful
This parade is really fun

beth said...

What a GREAT collection! I can see you like them as much as I DO!!! ;)

lindaroo said...

How sweet it looks to have a jar full of pincushions! The ones you've made are very cheerful and would make any sewist happy! Thank you for sharing!

Sheila said...

You have a lot of CUTE pincushions!!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love pincushions! These are so cute. On cucki's post she had floss in a jar and now you have pincushions in a jar....how cute. I need to go shopping for jars.