Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What’s Working on Wednesday

I was finally able to get my scrap table topper finished last night. I like how it turned out despite having to scrap the original plan of a meandering stitch.

                         Scrap Thingy's 372

Here it is on the breakfast room table. I think I’ll keep it!

I thought you might like to see the beautiful flowers DD sent me for my birthday. I just love her so much and she’s all grown up!

                                Special 066

If you’re looking for the giveaway it’s here. Good luck!

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Is that a little bear hugging the vase? How cute.

Dee said...

Lovely...the table topper quilt, the flowers and your daughter's heart!

Raewyn said...

The table topper is gorgeous - and beautiful flowers. Belated Birthday wishes :-)