Friday, May 4, 2012

A Little Progress

Finished the borders on the baby quilt and I like the quilt much better now. I wasn’t really thrilled with it at the start. I was able to get a half decent picture today because the sun has finally made an appearance. We’ve had a whole week of weather that was more suited for Seattle WA. than Hatfield PA.

                     Creations 220

I’m hoping to get this quilted on Sunday. We’ll see, I don’t know if it’s spring fever or what but I’m not getting much sewing done lately.

Have fun! Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

B J Elder said...

The border really made this one pop. Looking good!

Shay said...

Looks fantastic with the border. Great job!

Sheila said...

This is a wonderful, sweet quilt. Love It!

Sarah @ Fabric Seeds said...

absolutley gorgeous! i love the fabrics you chose.