Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What’s Working on Wednesday

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday. I watched our small towns 65th Memorial Day parade. If you’ve been following me awhile you know that the parade comes right past my house as the VFW is right up the road. It was fun to see my friends and neighbors who participate in the parade every year.

I did get a little sewing in on Monday. I pieced this small table topper from a charm pack of Spirographix which I’ve had forever.

                       Creations 222

Yesterday I pieced this quilt top from most of the scraps from the last baby quilt I finished. I used dots ( my favorite) a bandana paisley print and the Riley Blake Sugar and Spice scraps.

                      Creations 223

I hope to get some quilting done today as things are starting to pile up. I also hope to catch up on all of the great new blog posts I’ve been missing. It’s been weeks since I actually sat down and read all of the blogs I follow. I’ll be checking in this week!

I’m linking up with Quiltsy for WIP Wednesday today.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Such colorful projects :D
Love those fabric collections.