Friday, June 1, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Today’s “thank goodness it’s finished” is KATIE! Finally off the design wall and pieced except for borders. I decided to search the net for yardage of this Jennifer Young line instead of pulling something from my stash.

                      Creations 228

                      Creations 230

I haven’t shared many pictures from the garden this year. So here are a few. The last flower comes complete with bugs!

                       garden 032

                       garden 037 

                       garden 036

3 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Your flowers are as pretty as the colors in the quilt.

Pinkadot Quilts said...

Pretty colors in the quilt. What is that last flower? I love the yellow green color.

Candace said...

A bright and pretty quilt, perfect for spring! Gorgeous perennials - I don't think I've ever seen just a bright dianthus!
Cheers!