Friday, June 1, 2012


Today’s “thank goodness it’s finished” is KATIE! Finally off the design wall and pieced except for borders. I decided to search the net for yardage of this Jennifer Young line instead of pulling something from my stash.

                      Creations 228

                      Creations 230

I haven’t shared many pictures from the garden this year. So here are a few. The last flower comes complete with bugs!

                       garden 032

                       garden 037 

                       garden 036


Stephanie said...

Your flowers are as pretty as the colors in the quilt.

Pinkadot Quilts said...

Pretty colors in the quilt. What is that last flower? I love the yellow green color.

Candace said...

A bright and pretty quilt, perfect for spring! Gorgeous perennials - I don't think I've ever seen just a bright dianthus!