Wednesday, September 26, 2012

“Wayback” Wednesday

I haven’t done “Wayback” Wednesday in a very very long time. Here’s the last one. Today’s post can also be What’s Working on Wednesday. When I first pieced this I was determined to make a Christmas quilt. Well I’m working on it today so maybe I’ll finish it for this Christmas! LOL

I’m going to search my stash today to find something greenish for a narrow border, say maybe 1 inch and then another 2-3 inch border. I’m sure I can find something, maybe polka dots. Hmm……

                   

Also this WIP may be worked on today. It just needs binding.

                    Scrap Thingy's 303

What will you be working on today? I’ve linked up with Quiltsy and WIP Wednesday.

11 comments:

B J Elder said...

Oooh, especially love the first quilt you posted today. Fun fabrics. Alas, no quilt work here today. Tomorrow I head off to a quilt retreat though and I am so excited!!!! I have a bag full of potential projects to work on there. Today is baking goodies to take and share with everyone.

Anonymous said...

I like the way the dark and light pinks play shadows:) lovely!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Love the setting of the pink/red quilt. YES to polka dots!

Raewyn said...

Great work pulling out some of those older projects - love the Christmas one - hope you found the right fabric and it's done for Christmas (this year!) And so close to finishing the second one! Happy sewing!

vexa said...

Doesn't seem like hard pattern but look fab!

Carrie P. said...

the red quilt is such an interesting design.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Lovely, lovely - just wonderful pieces.

Ann Symes said...

Pretty pink & red quilt. I love the way it looks like a ribbon!

Sheila said...

I love pink. Pretty quilts!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Your Christmas quilt is going to be beautiful!!

Jerimi said...

I love the idea of a polka-dot binding for this! I think it would be a fun combination of fabrics.