Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It’s a Rainy Tuesday

It’s supposed to rain all day today. It’s a good day for soup, time in the sewing room and maybe even reading a book.

Today I’m finishing up the orange scrap blocks from the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  This month’s color is brown! Should be interesting.

                    Scrap Thingy's 483

I’ll also working on my Fall Festival Shawl tonight while watching TV. I’m getting close to the end and I want to add beading to the edge of this shawl. Wish me luck, I’ve never added beads to a crochet project before.

                     CROCHET 352

                     CROCHET 354

The baby blanket is almost finished. It just needs a border, which is a good thing because I want to make fingerless mitts for my DD and I have another shawl lined up.

I went King of Prussia to the Apple store and got my iPad fixed on Saturday. So now I’m doing the “happy” dance!

Enjoy your Tuesday! I’m linking up with  Connie for Linky Tuesday. Go check it out.

 

Update the orange mini is finished!

                photo (40)

7 comments:

The Slow Quilter said...

The shawl is is lovely, I love the colors, it should not be to hard to put on the beads.

B J Elder said...

Those beads will add that extra zing to an already beautiful shawl. Your orange block looks great.

Abby and Stephanie said...

I think the little bit of rain Ohio had came your way. I made a big pot of soup last night. Love the oranges -- great fall color to play with. I hope you have a special outing in mind for such a beautiful scarf.

Lynette said...

Those bead will look great with that shawl. nice work. :)

Sheila said...

Beautiful shawl work. Love your playful orange blocks. Going to miss orange :(

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a wonderful orange mini and your shawl is really beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion at the River Linky Party Tuesday

Carrie P. said...

oooo! the shawl is so pretty.