Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday’s Treasures and a Winner

I caught a few of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Did you? I’ve decided to get what I can now, I plan to put myself on a fabric diet at the beginning of the year.

                photo (24)

                photo (25)

                photo (26)

I guess you knew there would be some polka dots!

Well the question for the giveaway was What color have you used most often in your quilts this year? My answer is yellow. I have used yellow in almost all of my quilts this year. Looks like I will end the year with yellow also.

                photo (29)

I know you all just want to know who the winner is, right? The winner of Neutral Territory is hueisei! Thank you all for entering.

Are there any BOM’s, Challenges or Quilt a Longs you’ll be joining in the new year? Leave a comment and let me know what you’ll be doing in 2013. I’m linking up with Linky Tuesday.

7 comments:

Sheila said...

Beautiful fabrics! Score.
I'm looking forward to Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2013 that starts in January :)

Lynette said...

Hehe!! I have 10 BOMs in progress right now, so I'll be focused on those for 2013. It used to be 16, but I've used my BOMs Away linkies to whittle that down. The fun thing is that the one I'm zeroed in on right now is the one I used 18 months ago to make a button for the linky. Almost finished with the medallion block for the setting kit I have, and should have a full flimsy by New Years. :D

Shay said...

Char, I love every single one of the fabrics you bought. I can see some really beautiful quilts in your 2013 line up!

Im going to start the year by finishing some of my lurkers. Beyond that I dont have a plan!

Rosa said...

Awesome fabrics.Your new quilts will be fabulous!!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Beautiful buys! I'm stocking up too with sale fabrics this month. 2013 is going to be all about finishing UFOs for me.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What beautiful fabrics to add to your stash!! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Aviva said...

Funny about the yellow! I don't quilt anymore, but when I did, I discovered that even though yellow and/or orange are my least favorite colors, even just a small amount of them in a quilt really helped make the other colors pop. So I always used at least a little bit of orange or yellow. :)

--Aviva