Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Still Busy

I’ve been working on forgotten projects and blocks as I make an attempt to clear the clutter from the sewing room. Do you have one of those baskets that you throw projects in that don’t quite look like you envisioned them? Colors are wrong or maybe you couldn’t decide if it was finished or needed borders. Looks like I have lots of those! Well it’s my mission this week to get them finished or make them disappear!

These are the ones I worked on yesterday

                  photo (58)

I want to work on these this morning and start quilting the whole bunch this evening.

                  photo (59)

I know I’m going to be very happy to have this basket emptied. I’ll be so happy, I’ll probably fill it back up in a matter of months. And so it continues……….

I’m linking up today with Linky Tuesday! 

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

But you have some lovely blocks to use on hand now - I love playing like this.

Becky J. said...

great stuff! ufo's are fun to sew into something new aren't they? you can find more ufo get rid of stuff here: http://www.patchworkposse.com/blog/2013/01/iron-case-for-traveling-52-ufo-quilt-block-pick-up/

Dee said...

I hope you get a lot accomplished! I admire that spirit and the ability to accomplish a goal like that! Plus, I can't wait to see what they turn out to be!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Looks like you are having fun and yes....I have a basket....err....several baskets of things like that! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Vesuviusmama said...

I did some collecting of bits and pieces of projects yesterday while I was on the phone. I have WAY MORE UFOs than I thought I had. Oh well. Gonna make some into little projects and move them out. Probably gonna also make another kitchen sink type orphan quilt because I lost my last one. How do you lose a quilt? I'm still scratching my head over that one.