Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday’s View of the Week

I realized on Saturday when I finally got to take a peek into my sewing room that I hadn’t sewn or cut any fabric in almost a week. I’m so, so happy to have those darn taxes over and done for another year. I have so much I can work on I hardly know where to begin. There are stacks of fabrics and WIPs all over the place. It occurred to me that every Sunday I have good intentions to finish numerous projects and by Friday I’m wondering where the week went. So today I thought maybe I would get more done if I posted some of the projects I want to work on during week on Sunday. Do you think posting them will make me accountable? I sure hope so! Okay, here we go

                 Blog 329 

                 Blog 330

                 Blog 332 

I hope to get these 3 table runners finished along with the Hydrangea table runner.

                 Blog 316

I’d also like to finish piecing my polka dot quilt. It’s been on the design wall quite a while. I’ve got 5 rows done so far.

                photo (9)

This is the crochet project I’d like to get finished. Hopefully my yarn will come for the border. I’d planned to use just this wonderful color called Strawberry Shake but I’m a bit short so I had to get a different yarn for the border.

Okay, now you all know what I need to get done. I sure hope this works. I will post my finishes and my plans for the week ahead every Sunday. By the end of the year I want to look back and see lots of progress.

Oh and one last thing I finally have a picture of the shawl from the pattern I tested.

               photo (37)

                                  Have a great week!

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I just love the teal/black/yellow project! And the shawl is beautiful.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I just love the teal/black/yellow project! And the shawl is beautiful.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Sharon's right. The teal group is also my favorite.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Love the edging on the shawl. I think Robin Hood had a good thing going -- "steal" from the rich and give to the poor! :o) Have fun with your projects.

Dee said...

Beautiful shawl! So glad you got it finished and you know I love all the projects you do...but I love the polka dots the best! Such fruity, yummy colors!