Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What’s Working on Wednesday

Thank you for the help on the Hydrangea table runner. The consensus was layout B. It was the one I liked best also. Here it is waiting in a long line for a chance to be quilted.

               Blog 324

April’s color for the Rainbow Scrap challenge is green. So while attaching borders I put a few green leaders and enders together. For once I’m starting out ahead, we’ll see how many green things actually get finished this month.

              Blog 321

And lastly these beautiful Daffodils are brightening up my sewing room today. A gift from my DH, on Easter Sunday they were just buds. Now they are filling my room with sunshine! Thank you Honey!

               Blog 326

I’m linking up with WIPs and Whatnot and WIP Wednesday!

6 comments:

B J Elder said...

Your hydrangea quilt is wonderful - the perfect finish!
Hmmm.... no daffodil pic? They are my DH's favorite spring flower. We had hundreds of them at our house in Oregon. They are so cheerful!

B J Elder said...

Now I see them. Ooooh - they are lovely! :D

thebutterflyquilter said...

Love your layout for the hydrangea's!

quiltingfrenzy said...

Love the hydrangea, beautiful blues!

Dee said...

Oh sew beautiful! Love the colors and the green is awesome!

Scrapatches said...

Border B was an excellent choice. Very pretty ... :) Pat