Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What’s Working on Wednesday

 

I finished the shawl pattern test I was working on. This is a large shawl measuring 70 1/2 x 25 1/2 inches.

I had to lay it out on a flat surface to line up the edging.

             photo (91)

Thankfully everything lined up!

             photo (92)

I did get a little sewing in also, I put a stripe binding on the H2H quilt (pictures to come) and I made this little cosmetic bag. I will be making lots of small items as I have a craft bazaar coming up in July.

              photo (94)

I’m linking up with WIPs and Whatnot and Wip Wednesday.

2 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

I love the shawl! Best of luck preparing for your bazaar.

thebutterflyquilter said...

The shawl came out beautiful! Hope you have lots of sales at the show!