Sunday, October 27, 2013

On Sunday

I know it’s been a long time  since I’ve posted anything, but I’m really going to try to blog a bit more regularly. I mean at least once a week!

Last Saturday’s craft fair was great! For the first time ever I sold mostly table runners. I only sold a few small items like cosmetic bags and coin purses. I have two more shows next month. Lets hope the table runner thing is a trend!

Of course I made a few purchases. I have two yarn bowls that I love but I couldn’t resist buying this bowl from the vender across from me at the show.

                yarn bowl

And I just had to purchase this hand embroidery from the 30’s.

                30's em

I have a new project I’ve been working on in the evenings. It’s EPP. This will be some thing small, maybe a cover for Georgie Girl.

            epp

I’m still finding time to get a little hooking in. I’m working on this shawl/scarf.

               t shawl

And last but most certainly not least, I’d like to wish my wonderful DH a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

5 comments:

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Happy to hear you had a successful craft show. Hope future ones are even better. Also sending birthday wishes to your DH! Great to see what you are up to again.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Gorgeous bowl. I agree you had to have that one for sure.....grin. Love your EPPs as well.

em's scrapbag said...

Your purchases are wonderful. I can see why you just had to buy them.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Gorgeous yarn bowl. You scored some goodies. Best of luck with your future crafting sales.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congrats on a good show - runners have been a trend this year in our shop/shows too. I love that bowl!