Saturday, January 4, 2014

Scrap Happy Saturday

 

I’m joining the Rainbow Scrap Challenge again for 2014. Let’s hope I do much better than 2013! This month’s color is blue, not aqua, not navy. I didn’t think I had much but I did find some on the shelf that’s pretty old. So I’ll use that and there’s lots in the blue scrap bin. I think there may be an old pretzel barrel full of blue scraps around here too.

              Scrap Thingy's 495

 

You can check out what everyone else is doing by going here.

6 comments:

scraphappy said...

What a pretty selection of blue fabrics. I wonder what they will turn into?

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I'm thinking of joining this myself Char! I have no idea when I am going to make all this stuff I am signing up for but I can tell already 2014 is going to be a busy year for me!

You sure pulled some pretty blues!

Sheila said...

Oh my. Beautiful fabrics.

Ellen said...

There is lots of promise in your pretty blue fabrics. I wonder what you will make with it!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shay said...

I love the idea of this challenge but Im hopeless with enforced time frames...looking forward to seeing what you come up with though !