Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What’s Working on Wednesday

Not much is going on over here. I did a little quilting but I’m saving that for Saturday’s post.

Although I am on a fabric diet I have gotten some new fabric lately.

I got these samples for free from fabric designer Jennifer Sampou!

        photo (9)

And I finally used the gift certificate I won last year to get this FQ bundle.

        photo (11)

You all know how much I love scraps, well it seems I’ve collected a few more yarn scraps. Since I haven’t crocheted a granny in years I thought I’d gather my scraps and get busy. I will donate this shawl when it’s finished.

        granny

Today I’m linking up with the Quiltsy blog and WIP Wednesday.

6 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Lovely fabrics - wow, a year to use a certificate!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Love the aqua and peach fabrics you chose.

The time it takes me to spend a certificate for fabric can be measured in minutes!

Abby and Stephanie said...

That's a great way to add new fabric to your stash without spending a penny! How fun.

Dee said...

Char, you never cease to amaze me! Your heart is so big! Beautiful fabric and just so happy you get to play with it!

Astrid said...

That's some yummy fabrics! Best of all; free! :) Love your scrappy shawl.

thebutterflyquilter said...

I love those free little squares!!! I am dreaming of a mini quilt with those in it!