Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Fabric Shopping

My DH, DD and I took a trip to Lancaster this past Saturday. The Sauder Store was having a warehouse sale! I couldn't miss it this year like I did last year. I found lots of great fabrics at unbelievable prices!

I was so happy to find this Sun Print for $3.50 a yard! I already have a project in mind.
We also made some bulk food purchases, tea, steel cut oats, cocoa powder and a few other things. After that we went to Shady Maple Smorgasbord for the first time. The food was good and we all ate so much we could hardly move. I must say a great time was had by all!
Oh and I almost forgot, I bought a few skeins of yarn from a new to me yarn shop. Photo to come later.




4 comments:

Pinkadot Quilts said...

It cracks me up that you can get fabric and bulk food items! I always get spices there.

Dee said...

Congrats on the score and a fun da out!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Beautiful fabrics!

antique quilter said...

Oh I should go down there love that word fabric!
Kathie