Friday, July 31, 2015

Hello! Remember Me?

I won't even try to explain why I haven't been blogging. I'll just say it's been so much easier to keep up with everyone on other social media outlets. Mostly my time has been occupied by Instagram.
It's very easy to use and for people like me who really don't write well, it's perfect! Mostly pictures and very few words. Although I guess there is no reason why I can't write blog posts with fewer words. So let's call this the beginning of blogging with fewer words and see how it goes.
I've completed lots and lots of projects since my last post. Here are just a few

I've also finished a few crochet projects

I can't say I've missed blogging but I have missed reading blogs. So I will be trying to spend some time catching up on all the blogs I've missed visiting.By the way if you'd like to follow me on Instagram I'm charqt3

4 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

With most absentee bloggers on Instagram it's hard to want to write a blog post if no one is reading. I'll follow you wherever you are. :o) On the other hand I like to write a story about my photos and can't do that on Instagram. As always, great projects!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Glad you are back - even if there are fewer words. I check Instagram every so often, but like Stephanie said,I like the stories that go with the images and Instagram is pretty short on stories.

Maybe a blog post once a week?

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I have always done the 'fewer words' posts and it is easy to post daily that way. A pretty picture is always important. I don't 'get' Twitter or Instagram. I want to read a blog, just like reading a note from a friend.

Vesuviusmama said...

I hear you about not blogging, but missing it. I'm trying to do better, both with the writing AND the reading! Love all the finishes!