Friday, January 21, 2022

I’ve Got Scraps

 I am really in a get rid of the scraps mode and it should remain the theme for the whole year! 😁 I grabbed some yellow batik scraps and made this



I keep a plastic bag on the leg of my cutting table for scraps that are unusable. Once things start falling out, it’s time to make a kitty bed for donation. This week I had enough to complete one kitty bed (pillow)


I have a few (a lot) UFOs that need attention. The first one I think I was going to use as a background for appliqué. Can’t figure out why I pinned it to batting and backing before the appliqué.🤪

The other 3 are table runners in various states of completion. Maybe I can get them finished by months end.




It’s another cold day here in paradise. I hope you’re warm and enjoying your day wherever you are.


1 comment:

Morgan said...

Love the yellow bowl 💛