Wednesday, December 30, 2009

After The Holiday




This is what my sewingroom looks like after using it as a wrapping station. It's a bit messy, but I'll have it back in tip- top shape soon. I have lots of projects scheduled. LOL I had lots planned last year also, didn't go so well. This year will be different. After all, I'm going to have people watching me, I'll have to do better!

I will start by finishing up a few UFO'S. After that I have a few string quilts planned. Maybe this year I will finally make a quilt that is all applique.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

My sewing room looks like an explosion at Santa's workshop. Lots of projects came out of it this month. Probably won't get a chance to get to it soon. Congrats on starting your blog. Though I've started mine this year, I haven't been up to date on posting. Have lots to update. Trying to keep a record of my projects. I'm following you, so you have incentive to post more often. Found you from the Sew Mama Sew link. Check out my blog. http://ggsews.blogspot.com/