Sunday, February 7, 2010

Good Snow Day

We only got 14 inches of snow. We were the lucky ones. My DSs got 28 inches of snow! We are in for another round of snow this week. Tuesday into Wednesday, this time with my area getting the heaviest snow fall. Here are some pictures of our house taken by DH after the storm.


This is great quilting weather, so I should get lots done. I did finish this mini. It needed binding. I made binding for the Black and White table runner. I will hand stitch it down as I watch the Superbowl this evening.
I also made a sample pinwheel block for our new Quilt With Us Techniques group. Don't know if I like it yet or not. I was going for low contrast, but this may be too low. I'll come back and look at it in a few days.

Off to do more piecing. If you're snowed in like me, do some quilting!



1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love that pinwheel. You got enough contrast with the styles of the prints so even though it is low contrast in color, it still looks good.