Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today's Weather is Made for Quilting

We had a little of everything today weather wise. It was a perfect day to work on another UFO. This one is not as old as the last one. It's about 2 years old. When I got it out I discovered I had actually made the binding which I thought was a plus. Then I realized it was a single fold binding. What was I thinking that day? I always make double fold, even when I bind a wall hanging. I'm going to use it anyway because this is a small quilt. I hope the binding holds up.


I'd like to start an applique project. I have looked in some of my books, but I can't seem to find anything different. Do you have a favorite that you've made or that you plan to make? Maybe one that's on your "Some Day" list. Leave me a comment and let me know.

No comments: