Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Scrapbag

Today's Friday Scrapbag is courtesy of Em at Em's Scrapbag. She has made some lovely black and white blocks and I commented that I collect black and white fabric. She said she'd like to see my collection. So here it is, minus the fat quarters.
As I said previously I love the black and white with brights combination. That's why I have so many black and white prints.
These aren't the best pictures, but I hope you can see most of them.




I've been spending quite a bit of time cleaning the sewing room lately. I have tons of things I'll be trying to make disappear. LOL So in honor of my 50th post yesterday I will give this book to the first person who comments saying they would like to have it. Otherwise it will go into the donation box.


Hope you all have a great Spring weekend!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Happy 50th post! I'm starting to get into black and white prints. Not sure for what, but I'm collecting them.

If the book isn't gone by now, I would love to be able to add it to my collection!

Thanks so much for such a beautiful and inspiring blog and here's to the next 50!

Brenda said...

I love all your black and white prints. Can't wait to see what you do with them. I know I am to late for the book. Happy cleaning.