Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Scrapbag

Today's Friday Scrapbag is courtesy of Em at Em's Scrapbag. She has made some lovely black and white blocks and I commented that I collect black and white fabric. She said she'd like to see my collection. So here it is, minus the fat quarters.
As I said previously I love the black and white with brights combination. That's why I have so many black and white prints.
These aren't the best pictures, but I hope you can see most of them.

I've been spending quite a bit of time cleaning the sewing room lately. I have tons of things I'll be trying to make disappear. LOL So in honor of my 50th post yesterday I will give this book to the first person who comments saying they would like to have it. Otherwise it will go into the donation box.

Hope you all have a great Spring weekend!


Dee said...

Happy 50th post! I'm starting to get into black and white prints. Not sure for what, but I'm collecting them.

If the book isn't gone by now, I would love to be able to add it to my collection!

Thanks so much for such a beautiful and inspiring blog and here's to the next 50!

Brenda said...

I love all your black and white prints. Can't wait to see what you do with them. I know I am to late for the book. Happy cleaning.