Thursday, July 22, 2010

Busy

If you were here with me, or had scratch and sniff or smellovision on your computer, You'd know that these pincushions smell great! I made them yesterday with a little sand on the bottom for weight. Some fiber fill and lavender,

which comes from my husbands garden. They really do smell wonderful and I'm pretty pleased with the way they turned out.
I've been working on lots of different things this week. A needle book for my sister, pincushions, these burp cloths (below), a baby quilt and curtains for my powder room. Wow, that is a lot. Guess you don't know until you stop and count. I'm off to make dinner. After that I'll be working on a quilt from a previous post. Happy Quilting!



1 comment:

Dee said...

I can almost smell them and they look pretty tasty too!

Keep sewing! It makes life so much happier!