Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday and Goodies!

I'm just getting around to posting pictures of the goodies my sister brought me back from England. She went to visit our brother who has a big birthday today! HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY baby brother! I LOVE YOU!
My sister purchased the fabric from a quilt shop. Sorry I don't know the name. The book she got from a garage sale, flea market. The goodies below she got from a trip to Hershey Pa. a few weeks back.
I'm so lucky! Lots of goodies and gadgets to play with.
I got lots of loot when I was on the college tour circuit also. I will post pictures soon. Right now I have to get some sewing done.



2 comments:

Stella Jones said...

Lovely goodies. Isn't it nice to have a pressie now and then. Wish I had a sister or a brother. Most of the time it's ok to be on one's own but every now and then, well, you know what I mean.
Blessings, Star

Betty said...

Lucky girl, to have a sister like that! Love the greens. I have a sister, but she couldn't care less about my quilting. Therefore, she does not own one of my creations either!