Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Moda Nouveau and UFO

I've finished another UFO! I call it the "Girly Girl" quilt. I was happy to be working on it because it is pink. I haven't finished a pastel quilt in quite some time. It's got a green polka dot binding. I actually purchased the fabric for the snowball quilt, so I guess I'll be forced to purchase some more. LOL I'm happy to have one more UFO done!
Today I'm finishing up this quilt. I showed it in one of my first posts. It's made from a Moda Nouveau charm pack paired with Moda muslin. I thought it needed a little more color so I had to search the internet to find more fabric. I finally found a layer cake, which has been sitting in the closet for months. So keeping up with the light and airy kind of fabric theme, I guess it's time I finished it.









3 comments:

Raewyn said...

Good on you for getting a quilt finished and one nearly done!! They are both lovely; fresh and pretty in different ways!!

Amanda Jean said...

hi Char! you are one of my giveaway winners. please email me your address and i will send out your kona blocks soon! thanks for playing along! :)

i love your girly quilt. pink and green is such a lovely color combo.

Vesuviusmama said...

They are both just lovely! As I get older, pink and green look better and better to me.