Friday, August 27, 2010

T.G.I.F. !

Today is a TGIF! My wonderful husband was on vacation this week. We didn't really have much planned, so you can guess how the week went. Yes, you're right, no sewing!
I did get to go to Lancaster to visit some of my favorite fabric stores. I also found a few "new to me" stores. I found way too many bargains and probably shouldn't go back to Lancaster for a while! I'm hoping to get a little sewing in this weekend. It's not funny, I'm going to try really hard to find the time. You know how it is when your husband is home!
Below is a picture of a few of the pink fabrics I have gathered for a swap I'm in over at Why Not Sew?

Have a great weekend and maybe you can get some sewing done!

4 comments:

Betty said...

Sounds like you've had a great vacation. I do know how it is when hubby is home! Mine has to work all weekend, so maybe I'll get some sewing time in.

Em said...

I love that you would encourage me to sew!!!! OK, why not, after that cheer you and your daughter did for me last night. I love your quilt on your banner also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helena said...

Hi, Char. This is the lady from one of the quilt shops in Lancaster. So glad to see the goodies you bought that day. The name of the shop in Chadd's Ford, PA, is Quilter's Corner. And the other one I mentioned is in Newark, Delaware. I still haven't found the name but will keep looking!

Char said...

Helena, Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll have to check that one out. As if I need more fabric! LOL