Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Scrapbag

I bet most of you have some of these! I have lots and lots since it's so hard for me to throw any of them away. This is one of my favorites. It hangs on my idea board in my sewing room. This is Fungus Freddy draw by my daughter when she was a little thing. Today she is taking the SATs again and working on college applications. Wow time goes by fast!
I finally quilted my scrap challenge quilt. I will hand sew the binding tomorrow while I watch the Phillies and Eagles on TV.
This is a fall table runner I've been working on. It's a half Log Cabin block.

Here's the back. I think I like the back more than the front. This is soon to be in my Etsy shop.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!




5 comments:

Shay said...

Fungus Freddy is a hoot.

Congratulations on those finishes. Both of them are gorgeous.

Dee said...

Wow, oh wow on the eye candy! I love the table runner! Sew fallish and lovely!

I have pictures like that everywhere too. Good luck to daughter on being college bound! Freshman year is tough, but with a mommy like you, she'll do great!

Betty said...

You could copy Freddy onto fabric and make a dorm quilt using it and other artwork or T-shirts. Love your scrap quilt and table runner!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Love the autumn colors in your log cabin table runner.

Joan said...

Your quilts are lovely - great colours. I think you should make a quilt of that wonderful drawing - all those memories