Friday, October 29, 2010

T.G.I.F. !

Friday again, so soon? I don't seem to be getting much done. I'm trying really hard. I have lots and lots of ideas floating around in the old gray head, but I don't see many results. There is one good thing, I'm putting all of my ideas on paper so at least I'll have a place to start!
Below is the Nouveau table runner. It's almost finished. I'll hand sew the binding this weekend. I'm pretty pleased with the results. (I think it's just cause I like this fabric)

Remember the Pepto quilt? Well, here it is hanging on the door in my sewing room a few days ago.

And here it is today. My wonderful husband ( Vincent) picked the binding for this one. I will hand sew it this weekend also.

Today I worked on potholders most of the day as I watched all the leaves get blown off the trees. Almost all of the trees are bare now except the Oaks, the Hickories and a few of the Maples. I don't mind, I love the changing of seasons.
Enjoy your weekend!
Almost forgot, Honeyman says thank you for the birthday wishes!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Char!

Okay, I said, previously, that the pepto pink might benefit if the color chocolate brown was added where the grey or blue-grey is. Wow! was I ever wrong about that!!!! That quilt is beautiful...AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!! I love the quilting on it as well. NOw back to reading your blog!

hugz
Pam

Shay said...

I'm having binding issues with a table runner at the moment. Since you seem to be on a roll maybe I should just send it to you for binding.

I love your table runner. That fabric is lovely. The quilting is pretty darn gorgeous too. The pepto quilt is perfect. Love the wonky coin arrangement and the quilting you did is perfect for the look of the quilt.

You've been busy!

Laura said...

I love both of these quilts! I have been in binding mode to and put the last stitches in Strings from Stash last night. This weekend I will be basting and hopefully quilting the next batch of quilts in the que.

Em said...

Char, I love the title, Pepto! And that goose fabric is so cute! Fun fun fun!!!!