Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wayback Wednesday

It's Wayback Wednesday, and since today is my wonderful husbands birthday, I thought I'd show you another one of his quilts. I made this quilt for him about 6 years ago for his birthday. This quilt travels with him everyday. It covers the bed in his truck and makes it look a little more like home! He likes this quilt as Blue is his favorite color and it matches the truck.
Here's one more look at Picnic Parade, top to bottom.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Shay said...

I think you keep posting Picnic Parade to tease me.

Happy Birthday Mr. Char. (I kinda felt weird about calling him Honeyman )

Dee said...

Many Happy Returns of the Day!

love both quilts and think it's so cool how he takes his blankie with him wherever he goes. lol

jk...but really, husbands are truly the best, aren't they!

B J Elder said...

What a great quilt for your DH. Happy Birthday Char's DH! You have a great wife.