Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Monday

Not much sewing going on around here this weekend! My wonderful husband and I painted the kitchen and family rooms. We started Saturday morning and as of 9:30 pm Sunday night still have one wall to go. The fun part hasn't even started yet. I still have to put stuff back. Like the collection of junk stuff that lives on top of my kitchen cabinets. ( you know plants, chickens, baskets oh my!) 
On Saturday I received my box from Connecting Threads filled with thread and all kinds of fabric. I hit the Cyber Monday sale. CT had 50% off all pre-cuts. Boy did I have fun. I got the 2 charm packs above called Sweet Remembrance. 
I got this Christmas fabric called Wrap It Up. This was  my original reason to buy fabric. I needed Christmas fabric. Lol
I got these beautiful solids! 24 fat quarters. 
And I got this dots and stripes 32 piece fat quarter pack. I can't wait to find a few minutes to play with my new fabrics.

5 comments:

Shay said...

Wow that's quite a haul Char. The Christmas fabric is so sweet. I dont have any solids in my stash at all (henceforth the occasional emergency trip to the store to get the odd one or two when I need them)

Good Luck with finishing the painting - it's a horrible job but you'll love it when it's done.

And I love your header pic. Are those soldiers vintage?

Dee said...

Can you come paint my house next? LOL

The fabric is fabulous!

Vesuviusmama said...

Wow! Wonderful fabrics - I can't wait for you to play with it either! We have a major painting project hanging over our heads, but we just can't seem to get to it. Ugh! I'd muck rather quilt.

Em said...

I can't wait to see what you make with those beauties!!!!

Laura said...

Wow, what a great haul at great prices! Enjoy!