Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's Been A Year!

I'm celebrating! No it's not the new year, although I'm celebrating that too.
A year ago today I wrote my first blog post. I remember being very nervous. Writing has never been my thing. I don't know what made me want to even try this thing called blogging, but I'm glad I did. I've met so many great people through this blog. I'm so glad you stop by and leave comments and view my handmade things.

I want to thank everyone one of you for visiting and hope that you will continue to visit in the coming year.

I will have a giveaway to celebrate my one year anniversary.

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

B J Elder said...

It has been a year of firsts! Your blog is wonderful. May 2011 be filled to overflowing with blessings for you.

Renée's Country Crafts LLC said...

Is that a quilt? You should make it into one if it's not.. I agree with Barb, your blog is awesome, and I am proud to call you my online quilting friend!
Renee

Shay said...

I so enjoy coming here and looking at what you're up to so Im glad you took the plunge.

I hope 2011 is good to you in every possible way.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

And a very Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Congratulations on having blogged for one year!!

Betty said...

I enjoy reading about and seeing results of your creativity. You've had a very productive year!

Happy New Year to you and congratulations on your Blog Anniversary!

Marit said...

Happy new year and happy first bloganniversary!

; )

Have fun...