Friday, August 5, 2011

T.G.I.F.

Happy Friday, it’s the return of Thank Goodness It’s Finished!

I’ve finally finished the string quilt I started in Jan. for charity!

QUILTS! 233

And another win! Actually I won this a while ago but it had to travel across the pond.

The Loot! 067 

Look at my beautifully wrapped packages!

 The Loot! 071 Wonderful goodies inside. Cath Kidston tin with thread and a handmade pincushion to match! I won these lovelies in a giveaway on Tania’s blog Sew A Little Love. Thank you Tania!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

13 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love tins and love thread, but a tin full of threads - oh you lucky duck!

Vesuviusmama said...

You are giving that beauty away!?! And what a wonderful win! Thread is something I don't think about much until I realize I need more of it!

Mary Johnson said...

Very cute, I like working with monochromatic blocks and was just thinking I needed to come up with another idea to use them.

Shay said...

Every time I see one of your one colour scrap block quilts I vow to make one. I probably have enough scraps now....

It's gorgeous Char.

Lynette said...

Very nice string quilt. :)

Angela said...

Your string quilt looks great!

Paula said...

your string quilt is lovely, ohh I love winning giveaways, congrats..
Was wondering if you would be interested in joining in on a Christmas fabric swap, you can read about the details here at, Paula's Crafty Boutique.
Happy quilting!

purely kreative said...

Beautiful work!!!!!

Em said...

Char, The quilt is so beautiful!!! Doesn't it feel good to finish something that has been taking awhile!! Chalk it up for another win for the String quilt team! Em

Donna Baker said...

you are one lucky lady! you won the giveaway on Ryan Walsh's blog today too!! enjoy

scraphappy said...

Lovely string quilt. Such great colors! Congratulations on getting it finished. Love the TGIF title;.

make.share.give said...

Love the rainbow strings. The strippy border really adds another pretty detail.

Carrie P. said...

Love your quilt. so pretty and congrats on another win.