Monday, October 17, 2011

Someone Turned 50 and Someone is a Slacker!

My sister informed me that I should be ashamed for blogging less instead of more since I became an “empty nester”. So I’m going to try to do better.

I’ve been doing lots of crocheting lately, actually more crocheting than quilting. But that will be changing as I need to get lots of things made for a Christmas fair in the beginning of Dec. I also need to make some things for my Etsy shop.

So this is the first post from the new non procrastinator Charmaine of Clothstitched!

I used my Go Baby! to cut these hst’s for a table runner. The fabric is an old line from Connecting Threads called Jacobean Garden.

Creations 127 Creations 128 Creations 125

And lastly, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to said sister.

Pela turned the BIG 50 on Oct 1st!


Shay said...

Happy Birthday to your sister!

Maybe you have more time to be creative now you're an empty nester?

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I have been pulling my old Connecting Threads fabrics, too. I wouldn't call you a slacker - you just have to adjust to the next step.

Star said...

Happy Birthday to you sister from me, who has just turned 60!
I just looked at your list of completed quilts - my that is impressive! How on earth do you work that fast? How long do you spend each day doing that?