Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What’s Working on Wednesday

I finished the table topper that you saw a little bit of in my last post. It was made with Riviera by Connecting Threads. Now before you go looking for it I have to tell you it’s 2 years old, so there is no more. I’m sure I’ve got most of it. I liked it so much  when it went on sale I bought 4 charm packs, a fat quarter bundle and a few yards of my favorite prints. I plan to make a quilt with what I have left.

etsy 014

The yarn is being turned into a shawl. I’ve been bitten by the shawl bug and I’ve been making them all winter. This is my 5th shawl. It’s funny this is the winter when I really didn’t need a shawl! Oh well, I’ll use them next year.

CROCHET 259

We’re having beautiful spring time weather here this week. I hope that you are enjoying some too.

6 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

Lovely quilt! And while our outdoor weather is great, facilities is having a terrible time trying to manage our indoor temps at work. My office has been at a steady 64 degrees for the last two days.
Brrrrr! A shawl would be lovely right about now!

Raewyn said...

Your table topper is lovely! The white border on it is very effective. The shawl looks nice and cozy. We've had rain all day here in our part of New Zealand - very humid with it too.

Unknown said...

That is a lovely little quilt. I love charms! Oh my 5 shawls and no winter...not really. The shawl in progress is lovely!

hugzzz....
Oh, I didn't get a longarm, I just am renting from a shop that teaches and then allows us to rent; because I don't really know more than a cutsey little meander with loops, it only took me 2 1/2 hours to quilt this 79 x 90 inch quilt.

Sheila said...

Yes. That was a very nice Connecting Threads fabric collection. Don't blame you for stocking up when they went on sale :D

Collette said...

beautiful table topper so bright and sunny! x

Abby and Stephanie said...

I heart Connecting Threads. Love the Spring colors in your cute table topper. With your lovely shawls all ready you'll be able to show off your style next Winter.