Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What’s Working on Wednesday

Wow it’s been a long time between posts. I don’t have a specific reason for the absence, actually I’ve only completed one thing. Mostly I’ve started off with good intentions which haven’t amounted to much. I did get this special order finished for an Etsy customer.

                 etsy 046

It’s made with the Canning Day fabric from Connecting Threads. It’s a small wall hanging, just 36 x 24.

I hope to cut into this great fabric I picked up recently. It’s Cosmos by Dan Bennett. It’s really different and I think it will add lots of movement to my project.

                  The Loot! 133

                  The Loot! 134

I’m linking up with Quiltsy today for WIP Wednesday. Check it out.


Stephanie said...

Cute project with the CT fabric. I love that fishy fabric. I saw it in person on our trip and thought it was some of the most unique and awesome fabric I've seen in a while.

Candace said...

Lovely little wall hanging - very springy! What unusual and wonderful prints and great colors! Can't wait to see what you do with these!

Vesuviusmama said...

That wall hanging is fabulous!