Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What’s Working on Wednesday

Today I’m working to make these 24 blocks into a quilt for Margaret's Hope Chest. As I guess you can tell by the colors it’s for a little girl. I didn’t have to buy any fabric as I think I’ve finally cornered the market on pink fabric! I don’t have much purple though. Is there a color you seem to collect more of? Mine would have to be pink, green and blue. I’d say I could use more of red and purple.

                     Blog 254

                     Blog 253

I had a few questions about yesterday’s post on perle cotton. I just wanted to say that I use perle cotton for big stitch quilting like this.

                     Blog 257

I’m linking up with Quiltsy today.

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Great work progress. I love how the perle cotton stands out on the grety - is that Kona Coal?

FabricFascination said...

Love the big stitches. Good to know about the Perle Cotton.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Your big stitch is perfect. It's such fun and I wish I took time to do more of it.